Amadeo Savio: Interview
With his fantastic Isolat release forthcoming on Vigenere Records, we caught up with Amadeo Savio and asked him his favourite tracks of all time…
1. Ajukaja & Andrevski - Rare Birds [Levels – LEVELS-002] – 2014
Beautiful jam with Andrevski’s hand-built instruments and Ajukaja’s mental grooves.
2. Oz Artists – Old Concepts [Æ Recordings – AELP01] – 1998
Atmospheric techno at its finest, the entire album (Oz Artists – Ooger LP) is a masterpiece and a permanent personal inspiration.
3. Byron C. – Hi Swear [Obsession Music – OBS 007] – 1997
The only Ep under this alias for the two french artists, Paul Vicient and Thierry Pelard. Four tracks with some dub influences, amazingly produced and mixed, an absolute timeless 12”.
4. Margaret Dygas – Invisible Circles [Perlon – PERL74] – 2008
One of Dygas’ classics, a tribal groove and some delayed vocals, the perfect combination.
5. Slick N Flash – The Rogue [Firewire – FIRE 001CD] – 1999
The bass, the groove, the synths, everything sounds perfect in this track…