Have you collected too many magazines, postcards or flyers and don’t know what to do with them? Maybe it’s time to make art out of them!
Cristiana Bucureci will guide you through the process of cutting, gluing and making shiny new art on Saturday, 11 February at Acuarela Bistro.
A bit about Cristiana: she is a local collage artist who debuted in 2015 and has been part of collective and individual exhibitions in Tel Aviv, Bucharest, Timișoara, Cluj-Napoca and Iași.
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝟮 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀❓
– browse collage albums, discover artists and different techniques and approaches
– cut out elements from photos, magazines, books, newspapers
– with a little help, you’ll make visual compositions
– sort, cut, test, refine, glue
𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗲❓
The workshop is dedicated to beginners regardless of age (children 5+), regardless of experience or education.
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝟮-𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗽 𝗶𝘀:
◦ Adults: 100 lei
◦ Children: 75 lei
◦ For adults who come accompanied or who participate a second time, a 15% discount is applied
Registrations are made at the address: 𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗮𝗷𝗲@𝗴𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗹.𝗰𝗼𝗺.