Nightclubber w. Vlad Caia / Crihan / Olga Korol @ Tamtam (Timisoara)
29 noiembrie, 23:00
Nightclubber is returning with an intimate event, a night of emotions, a chance to have a good time hanging out with your friends, meet new people and listen to some great music. You have to expect a nice intimate environment, with warm lighting and a powerful balanced sound system.
Fee: 15 / 25 Lei after 01:00AM
The location we picked for the Saturday party is Tam Tam Timisoara. A map is posted below with indications how to arrive at the place.
Vlad Caia, is one of the best Romanian producers and he always brings out a very fresh slice of techno music. Vlad Caia created a distinctive new approach towards beat variations and the intricacy of influences showing always music innovation with his deep experimental side.
– co-founder of Amphia (alongside Cristi Cons)
– Has been in the spotlight the last period of time, with live performances at Fabric London, Guesthouse Bucharest
– Known for his production collaborations with Raresh for Verico project and for SIT project with Cristi Cons
– He is about to play next week alongside Ricardo Villalobos at Club Midi and at Tokyo (Japan) in December
Crihan is definitely not a new name on the Romanian electronic scene, his earlier work under his Aeromaschine moniker has been associated with labels like Poker Flat, Balsaal and Mirau. Despite his young age he already played at various mixtures of parties, alongside names like Raresh, Prâslea, Petre Inspirescu, Valentino Kanzyani, Wareika, Binh, Nicolas Jaar to name a few.
– Played at locations such as Robert Johnson, Casino Sinaia, Guesthouse
– Is currently preparing to launch his vinyl debut release as Crihan
Olga Korol is originating from Odessa (Ukraine) and she started to collect and experiment with vinyls since 2005, when she felt the desire to be on the opposite side of the dance floor.
– Back in 2006 Olga was invited to play for the first time at Kazantip Festival.
– In 2010 she moved to Moscow, a place where she started to work on developing Body Parts record label and ODY arts Trio collective alongside D. Korablev and Pan Sancho.
– Playing on regular basis mostly in Moscow’s underground clubs, she was invited to play at Club Midi in September