Speedlite 600EX-RT Key features
• Guide number 60 (m, ISO 100, at 200mm)
• Radio triggering with 30m range
• Use up to 15 units together
• Infra-red wireless functionality
• Remote camera triggering
• Bounce-and-swivel head with zoom control
• White-balance correction filters
• Fast, quiet recycling
Speedlite Transmitter ST-E3-RT Key features
• Radio frequency remote flash trigger.
• Fire selected Speedlites from 30m away.
• Controls up to 15 flashguns.
• Remote camera triggering.
• Weather sealed against dust and moisture.
Wireless File Transmitter WFT-E7 Key features
• Supports IEEE 802.11n
• Built in Bluetooth
• Versatile design
• Easy Wi-Fi protected Setup
• FTP server transfer
• Remote control functions
• DLNA media server compatible
• Linked shooting
GPS Receiver GP-E2 Key features
• Hotshoe-mounted GPS unit for compatible EOS cameras.
• Embeds location and altitude data into each file’s metadata.
• Digital compass records heading information.
• Data logging mode.
• Portable design, powered by 1xAA battery.
• Accurately set camera’s time using UTC time.
BG-E11 Key features
• Improved handling for EOS 5D Mark III
• Duplicate controls for vertical shooting.
• Larger grip for bigger hands.
• Use two LP-E6 batteries, or four AA/LR6 cells as an alternative.
– via dpreview